KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 26 - 5/12/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 26 - 5/12/13 Empty Journal 26 - 5/12/13

Post by ronaldholden Sun May 12, 2013 11:29 pm

I wish that I was as spectacular as long hair Lana. As in Lana Del Rey. I have absolutely nothing to write about, so I guess I will write a story. Once upon a time, there was a little boy only known as Offrick. You may ask yourself why he has such a weird name, but anyone who knows him would just say that that is Offrick. Offrick lived in Pensacola, Florida. Quick interjection, I am watching Saturday Night Live clips on Hulu and Kristen Wiig is the host. She is my favorite comedian in the world after Kathy Griffin. I actually miss her reality tv show. It was the best show on Bravo in my opinion. Nowadays Bravo has shows like Real Housewives and Vanderpump Rules. Vanderpump is a really classy last name, by the way. If I ever get married, I plan on taking my wife’s last name, but only if it is extremely classy. I am so tired right now, so this is all going to sound like gibberish. So yeah, these skits I am watching right now are so-so. Lately comedic attempts have not been impressing me all that much. Like so, when I saw the trailer for Hangover III, I did not laugh once. Maybe I have become jaded by life and the forces that it takes to create. Maybe I am a sad, sad boy with no purpose in life. Why can’t I laugh like all the other college students? What makes me less than them? Perhaps I am better than everyone else? Maybe I have evolved to a new level of consciousness that forbids me from being amused by the lesser beings that surround me. Just joking, I love everyone and everything. I really need some money right now. Maybe I will turn to prostitution. No, that would be unprofessional. I am worried about what will be on next week’s Email of Darkness. I feel like/hope that I have been more professional this time around, but I never know how the actives will judge me. I feel like last week I was sort of off my game. Maybe it was because I had the Chinese American Culture Night coming up. Maybe it was because pledging has finally gotten to me and has sucked the fun out of my life. I still greatly enjoy pledging, but maybe after I was called out for being too comfortable with the actives, my spirit is broken. Speaking of which, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron was actually a really good movie. I saw it a very long time ago, but I can recall that it really captured the evil of man and his desire to enslave everything around it. I just got way off track. Anyway, all these thoughts are rushing through my head on what tonight’s meeting will be about. I feel like I will not have the energy to deal with it. I also really need to study for my Italian quiz tomorrow. I suppose I could study in the morning, but who in God’s great nation is going to wake up just to study for a class I will most likely get an A in anyway. I should follow Mr. Tejwani’s advice and shoot for an A+. Also, I need to start getting ahead on my work because finals are right around the corner and I have them pretty early in the week. My best friend, John is watching one of the videos we have to watch for our Italian exercises and it seems really hard because we have to summarize what the three people like to watch and do. Sometimes, this class can get pretty tedious. Oh, I forgot to mention that four new Pokemon have been released to the public. More on that next time.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:34 pm