KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5.11.13

megdavis

journal 5.11.13 Empty journal 5.11.13

Post by megdavis Sat May 11, 2013 3:34 pm

I’m in a pretty good mood this morning. I’m really happy because my boyfriend surprised me last night. He goes to school near Oakland, so I don’t get to see him too often and when I do it’s for pretty short amounts of time. We were supposed to have a Skype date last night, and he texted me right before asking me if we could Skype another day of the weekend because he didn’t feel very well. I got pretty mad because he knew there was know way I’d be able to any other time. I had a paper due Monday, and since Sunday was mother’s day I had budgeted Saturday to do my paper. On top of that, he had been playing League of Legends all day so I didn’t see why he felt good enough to play a game for hours on end and not feel well enough to sit in front of a computer screen and say hi to me. As I was trying to decide whether I wanted to be a nice and understand girlfriend or let myself be an irritated one, there was a knock at the door. My roommate just got elected to FSC, so I figured the door was for her. People have been popping in and out to congratulate her, and since she was going home the next day it made sense people would be stopping by before she left. I turned my focus back to deciding if I wanted to be nice or not, but realized it was surprisingly quiet considering someone just came over. I looked up to see my boyfriend walking into the room. I was so happy to see him. It’s been hard to go through the stress of pledging and school while trying to keep myself healthy, and it’s been even harder without seeing him once throughout it so far. I have to work on my paper most of today, but I’ll get to see him for a little bit tonight. This is exactly what I needed to get me through these next couple weeks.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 pm