KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal #24

LeniqueDejanne

Journal #24 Empty Journal #24

Post by LeniqueDejanne Sat May 11, 2013 1:22 am

If I could go anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias, I would go around the world in 30 days. I would go see as many countries as I could. First we would explore America. Hit up California and go to LA and explore Hollywood. Disney land and six flags are a must. We would then head to Atlanta. I have always wanted to go to Atlanta. I actually thought about going to college in Atlanta then I changed my mind. After Atlanta we would go to Florida, Miami specifically. Ne York would be the next stop. Shopping is a must in LA and of course sight seeing. After we explored America, we go to Canada. Degrassi was on of my favorite shows so I have always wanted to visit Canada because of that show. After Canada, we would head to South America. Brazil has always been a country I would love to visit. Next we would stop in Africa. Kenya and Egypt are the two countries we would explore. Europe would be next on our list. I cannot wait to do the study abroad political science trip. I never thought about visiting Europe but I know once I go I will love it, especially Paris. Me and Enrique would climb the tower. After Europe, Enrique and I would finish our trip in the Caribbeans. My mom just took a trip to the Caribbeans last weekend, I was so jealous. I love the Caribbean culture and cannot wait to visit. We would do all of this traveling using Enrique's private jet and cruise boat. We would party in every city and country we visit. We would eat great food and encounter great people from all over the world. We would shop till we had no more money to spend. This would be a trip to never forget.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:07 am