KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 24

kmatsuno

Journal 24 Empty Journal 24

Post by kmatsuno Sat May 11, 2013 1:20 am

If I get to go on a vacation with Enrique Iglesias I would show him around my hometown, Tokyo. He seems to be a cool guy to hang out with and I feel like I’ll get some attention if people know that I’m hanging out with him. I will hit the club with him so I can get some girls along with him. I know he’s not that famous in Japan but I’m pretty sure he will work his way out. I am not just going to party with him but I will also show him the cultural sites in Tokyo. Since he’s a musician, I am pretty sure that he will be a cultural person as well. I will bring him to some expensive sushi places so he can potentially pay for me. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t mind since I will be showing him around a lot of places and he is super rich. I am also going to bring him to my house to let him meet my family. I think he will enjoy spending time with my family because they are pretty entertaining especially when they get drunk. Since he is a singer, I guess I will listen to him sing as well. Even though I don’t really know his songs, I’m sure he will have a beautiful voice. I would also want to meet some of his friends as well. I’m pretty sure he will have Shakira’s number and some other celebrities’ numbers on his phone so I’ll probably convince him to invite them and me to his house back in L.A. for a nice party. He would probably host a really nice party because he would have a really nice house and there would be really fancy food and a lot of celebrities that I could meet. Hopefully I can become friends with all the celebrities!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:20 am