KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 23: May 9, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 23: May 9, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 23: May 9, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Fri May 10, 2013 2:26 am

Today, I went to class. I almost tripped, but I didn’t, but I almost did, but if I did no one would be able to see because I went at a time when people weren’t walking around that time. Anyways, I was walking to class, and then I saw a lot of people, but I didn’t know them, but I did see an active as I walked today and she was really nice and friendly to me so that made my walking better. Then when I got to class, I was late, and then it was awkward because I wanted to sit next to my friend, but she was sitting in the middle, so I had to do the awkward movie shuffle where you move to the middle of the row and block people’s view as you moved towards the middle. But then when I found my seat, a random person decided to move and sit next to me and they were really loud because they were sleeping and then decided to snore and it was really loud and it was kind of uncomfortable and also I recorded the lecture, but I feel like there would be snoring in the background, then I had to work with him during class and it was awkward because he didn’t know anything because he was sleeping so he didn’t know anything, but thankfully the teacher did not pick on our group. Anyways, I got out of class, and then went back to the dorms and tried to finish a few assignments that were due that day, OH and what was good about today was that my professor for the late afternoon class cancelled his class and so I didn’t have to go and therefore it was awesome like that. That was good and I was happy about that and it was definitely a good break because I didn’t want to go to class after the class I had before.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:57 pm