KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal of the day

CalineFarah

Journal of the day Empty Journal of the day

Post by CalineFarah Fri May 10, 2013 1:20 am

Ahh, journal. Is it weird that I actually enjoy writing my journals? I feel like I may be the only one of my pledge brothers to like doing it. But anyhow, once again, I do not feel like writing about my long, boring, exhausting, uneventful day. I just want to talk, so here I go. It’s Thursday night, which means in two nights I’ll be going home! Saturday is the Lebanese Club’s culture show!! I repeat: SATURDAY NIGHT AT 6:30pm LEBANESE CULTURE SHOW!!! Location: Ackerman Grand Ballroom!! Anyway, so my whole family is coming and then right after I’m going home with them and will not be back until Wednesday! My mom is flying to Lebanon on Wednesday, and she just needs me around while she’s getting ready to go. I am really excited to see them. And hopefully I will get to see my best friend this weekend too! I have not seen her in like six weeks; I really really really miss her. She goes to UCI, I miss her very day! Anyway, there is a Great Gatsby party, free food thing at Covel’s grand Horizon Ballroom. I am going with my roommates, mainly for the free food. And I like dressing up and putting some lipstick on, so that doesn’t hurt either. I am really sleepy though! But whatever, there will be a chocolate fountain! I think that’s worth it. Tomorrow should be a good break from all the madness. I only have one class, and then the whole day to relax or catch up on all my shows. But I have practice at seven for Lebanese Club. Saturday will definitely be a very busy day. But it’s ok, if I was not busy all the time I would have such a boring life! Anyway, I’ve been very blue lately, and I’m not sure if something is actually wrong or if it’s all because I’m just too tired to function. Idk, but hopefully that changes soon, it’s just not me. Alrighty then, good night!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 am