KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/09/13

jasonhschechter
    jasonhschechter

Journal 5/09/13 Empty Journal 5/09/13

Post by jasonhschechter Thu May 09, 2013 6:53 pm

I am so tired today. I had a lot of work to do for my classes. It seems as if the workload is never ending. This is the busiest I have ever been in my life. It does not help that I am having many issues in my personal life. I long for the day when I will be able to relax.
    I had cereal for breakfast today. It has been a long time since I have eaten cereal, but I was able to since I went to my girlfriend’s apartment for breakfast. It was a chocolate almond granola cereal and tasted quite good even though it was apparently healthy. I am not used to good tasting cereal. My parents raised me on organic grain cereal for breakfast, among other healthy meals. It was not very enjoyable and I do not think it instilled a value of healthy eating in me. My friends who all grew up eating normal American junk food are much healthier in their diet than I am.
    When I returned to my house, I did some homework with friends. For lunch, we went to Sepis. I got a salami sandwich with extra Jalapenos. The prices at Sepis are quite cheap. I only paid 5 dollars for my meal, which is good because I am running low on funds.
    I am excited for my workshop with Ms. Arroyo and Ms. Hess today. I worked on my cover letter and resume last night, and I hope they are at the standard of which is expected of me. Also I am nervous for the USAC election results. It has been a long journey for my friend Avi Oved. He wants this more than anything else, and I would be heartbroken to see it taken away from him. I am doubtful of whether he will win, so we shall see.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:29 pm