KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/9/13

arniks27

Journal 5/9/13 Empty Journal 5/9/13

Post by arniks27 Thu May 09, 2013 2:57 pm

I got work done early so I decided to do my journal before I go to my lunch break at 12. So now I have about 12 minutes to finish. Anyways, let me start about myself first. I am exhausted... mentally and physically, but somehow I am still able to manage day to day activities. I am grateful to the Lord for giving me strength everyday, for blessing me with wonderful people, and for making my perspective everyday a positive one. I mean seriously, if I have to do this all on my own without His help, I don't think I will be able to do it. Partly why I don't understand how some people can survive without religion. I mean where do you put your hopes from? What is your purpose of living if you don't know what is coming in the afterlife. I myself cannot bear with that thought. A world without heaven, a world without prayer, a world without hope. I don't think relying on "fate" or fellow human beings alone is sufficient for me. There has to be a supreme being. There has to be a God.

Going to my day now, I do not really have that much today. I am glad the professional event is finally over so I don’t have to worry about preparation or anything. I just need to do the assignments for the workshop today, this journal, and my paper that is due tomorrow morning. Thursdays are both a “blessing and a curse” to me. A blessing because I don’t have school today, but at the same time it is a curse because I have work the whole day today. I am not complaining, I get paid for my time here. I don’t know I wish I can just have a day on my own sometimes. Especially with pledging, it is really hard to allot a time for yourself. Four more minutes left before my lunch break. Woooh did my journal in less than 10 mins. I think I am getting sushi for lunch. Au revoir! (:

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:13 pm