KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 8th, 2013

kmatsuno

May 8th, 2013 Empty May 8th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Thu May 09, 2013 2:30 am

Today was supposed to be a productive day but I ended up waking up at 11am. This has been happening to me a lot so I decided to pull myself together. First when I woke up, I cleaned my room and did my laundry. Since I have 3 other roommates, the room gets easily messy so there’s not really a point cleaning it but I did it anyways to feel better about myself. After doing that, I decided to plan out an hourly study schedule until the next midterms on Thursday which I didn’t even know I had until yesterday. If I follow my schedule correctly, I will be able to study more than 24 hours for my Management midterm and more than 15 hours for my Econ 11 midterm by next Thursday. I am already kind of behind on schedule since I was taking care of some small stuff but I can easily catch up at this point.

The highlight of my day was the professional event. Compared to the entertainment panel, the topic was a little bit more serious and plain in some way but it was super informational for me since I still don’t really know too much about the jobs in legal field. I was hoping that there will be more people at the event since we flyered for three days and also requested the academic departments to send out emails. On the flip side, it was nice since we were able to have a more intimate setting.

Tomorrow will hopefully be a more productive day. I have to wake up at 6:30 am to call the office that I might be potentially working over the summer to talk about my summer schedule. It will most likely be similar to a phone interview so I am planning to do some research on the company after I finish this journal. I also have a 8 am class anyways so I will probably sleep early as soon as I catch up on my study schedule.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:33 am