KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/8

jgmeninga

journal 5/8 Empty journal 5/8

Post by jgmeninga Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 am

Today has been another rather hectic day and unfortunately I did not get as much as I had hoped I would completed. I woke up fairly early, though not as early as I should have, and went to work. I arrived five minutes late to work but my boss doesn’t really say anything so I’m not too worried about that. Once I was at work, the only thing that I did was send out emails to actives. Luckily, several actives responded, though they also want interviews for tomorrow which is slightly unfortunate as I desperately need to make sure that I complete the papers that I have due for Friday, which is actually what I am going to do once I am done with this journal. Once I got off work I had to go to the federal agency which is located on veteran so that I could turn in my passport application. I must say that I do hate bureaucracy a tremendous amount. I got in the first line, which brought me into the building, from there I went into a second line. This second line I knew had to be it, but boy was I wrong. The second line got me a ticket so that I could wait to be called. Apparently this third line was the really important one. So the way I see it, they have a ticket person solely for the fact to give you out the ticket. Sounds like a great use of tax dollars but I mean who am I to really talk. I would waste tax dollars so hard if I was the president of the US, but that’s actually kind of a moot point seeing as congress is the branch of government that passes the budget for the country. That doesn’t matter though, if I was the president I would be one hard ass mofo, I mean I would straight be sending people to guantanmo cause I could.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:21 am