KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal (5/8):

carmona

Journal (5/8): Empty Journal (5/8):

Post by carmona Wed May 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Today is going to be a very busy day which is why I’m turning this in semi-early. Today I woke up, got dressed and broke my record of getting out of the room in less than 15 minutes. I walked down to BCaf and got myself an iced coffee and a bagel with cream cheese so I could be semi-energized for the day. Now I’m writing my journal in hopes that I can get done with it in the next five minutes so I can go to my car, head down to Westwood and pick up the diddy reise cookies for tonight’s event. I also have to ask Olivia if she just wants me to stash them in my room and bring them along to the event or not (odds are that’s probably what’s going to happen). After that, I’m headed down to campus to meet with my mentor Ashley at two so we can study for an hour or so, which will actually be really nice because I have to start this write-up that’s due tomorrow and also a forum post for my Jane Austen class. What’s nice is that the post will be on Pride and Prejudice, and I can recite that whole book in my sleep really (no seriously, I can; when I can’t sleep I listen to the audiobook or take out one of the three copies that I have…It really is a bad thing wasting all my money on essentially one book, but I can’t help it). My goal before the professional event is to at least get those done, otherwise I will be screwed because come 9pm when I get back to my room I'll have to read two short stories for Russian Literature (I might cry, holy shit that’s a lot of stuff to finish). Anyway, I’ll keep it together. I’m going to be one of the first few to arrive at the event so we can scope out the territory and then meet and greet the panel, which will be exciting stuff. Alright I’ve hit my limit and now I have to head out to Westwood. Until tomorrow cyber space.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:32 pm