KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 21: May 7, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 21: May 7, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 21: May 7, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Wed May 08, 2013 2:45 am

Today was a busy day for me. I had a midterm today for my Arts and Architecture class. I am currently an environmental science major and because of this the majority of classes that I take are science based. Because of this, when I have the opportunity to take General Education classes that widen my knowledge I am very excited and enthusiastic to learn. Unfortunately though this is a very difficult class. There are many details and aspects of it that you have to know. Last night I studied very hard for my midterm and it was a very fair midterm. I hope that I did well, but all I know is that I did the best that I could do. After my midterm I went and ate lunch and I felt more relaxed considering my midterm was over. Whenever I take a midterm I am always very stressed and usually do not sleep as much the night before because I am busy studying very intensely. The reason for this is because I don’t want to have any regrets after I take the midterm like wishing that I had studied more so I always study as much as I can. It was peaceful and relaxing after my midterm. After that, I attended my interviews and they were really pleasant today, all the actives that I interviewed today were so sweet and personable. As I was looking over the Family Tree again, as I had been doing the past few days, I had to take the quiz during the meeting. I was also excited to hang out with my pledge class. I always look forward to Tuesday nights. In fact I think it is what got me through studying these past few days and through taking my midterm today. I also enjoy Tuesdays because I get to dress professionally. I believe that professionalism is something that I enjoy doing and something that I appreciate that I had to learn from Kappa Alpha Pi.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:16 pm