KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 24: May 10, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 24: May 10, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 24: May 10, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Sat May 11, 2013 12:52 am

I don’t really know Enrique Iglesias, but if I could go anywhere, it would be probably somewhere pretty cool like Greece or South Africa or Spain or Italy or Costa Rica or somewhere or Space or Hogwarts. But I don’t really know Enrique Iglesias and usually when you plan a trip, it should be a mutual place that everyone pretty much agrees upon. I don’t really know any Enrique Iglesias songs, but I’m sure they are pretty good. But I guess if I seriously had to travel anywhere with Enrique Iglesias, I would go him to Ms. Kamalpour’s house because I know how in love she is with him. She could thank me later. But I guess, I don’t know, I would be their matchmaker in a sense because they would be a good match because I’m pretty sure he’s pretty awesome and Ms. Kamalpour is pretty awesome, so when you do the math, two awesomes equal pure awesomeness. I guess you could say that I am a math genius, which is pretty cool because I am not really good at math because it involves so many numbers and I just get so confused. Another point would be that Ms. Kamalpour is in my family, so I guess it would be pretty cool to have a celebrity couple in my family except until the paparazzi come by and take pictures. I guess he could perform in our social events also because he is a singer, but I’m not really sure what genre he sings, but I’m pretty sure it would be a pretty good genre like pop or rock or r&b or something because Ms. Kamalpour’s taste is pretty good and she is in my family, so we are royalty, just saying. Anyways, this was a pretty cool topic to talk about and yeah, hopefully Enrique Iglesias stops by and it would be pretty cool if this actually happened.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:29 am