KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal (5/7):

carmona

Journal (5/7): Empty Journal (5/7):

Post by carmona Tue May 07, 2013 4:37 pm

I kind of want this day to be over. Tuesdays are always so hard because I have three classes back to back and then meeting right after. That walk back to my dorm is the hardest thing to do because by the time I get back to the room I’ve been up since 8am. But that is the way the world works and when you’re feeling down and need a pick-me-up, there is always coffee. I’m on my second cup right now, and I am debating getting one after my Russian Lit class gets out or wait until my Jane Austen class to get out…these are the questions. Anyway, right now I am in Russian Literature listening to the incessant drone of my professor talking. Usually I really like this class, but right now I can’t muster up the ability to pay attention to what’s happening. I don’t know, just not feeling it today. I’m really excited for my next class though, because we are going over Pride and Prejudice and my inner fangirl is waking up. This is why I’m thinking of waiting for coffee until after my Jane Austen class, because I know I can stay awake for that class since I really really like it. After that class I will have about forty minutes to brush over family histories and then after that I have an interview with an active on Kerckhoff Patio. I just looked at the time and I have twenty minutes left until class is over, and I might cry tears of joy. Again, usually I really like my Russian literature class, but for some reason this lecture is so boring. I don’t even know why we had to read this short story, because it quite literally sucks. I’m being so cynical about this right now, and I think sleep deprivation is to blame for this. Thank you take home midterm for keeping me up so late.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:16 pm