KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 33: May 19, 2013: Sammi

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 33: May 19, 2013: Sammi Empty Journal Entry 33: May 19, 2013: Sammi

Post by tonyyuan Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Samantha Abraham.

First, I have to say, how awesome it is to have someone that you met pretty well during rush and then going through the pledge process together and then getting put into the same family! I am really glad to call her my brother and my family! East Sahn!!! <3.

Sammi is a sweet, yet tough brother; you can give her any task and she will be able to manage it and then giftwrap it with a pink bow on top with extra sprinkles. She is very genuine in everything she does and her love is sisterly yet motherly too.

I can honestly say that I’ve never met a person quite like Sammi. I admire her because she has a lot of confidence, and it’s not the type of confidence where it is stuck-up, and she is such a strong person overall. On another note, she is also very sassy and fun and you can never have a boring conversation with Sammi. From tv shows to news to similar interests, there will ALWAYS be something to talk about with Sammi. I remember when Sammi and I were in the same car together for our first dinner with everyone in Kappa Alpha Pi, and the car was filled with laughter and jokes throughout the whole ride and back. Sammi is the type of person who I know I can talk to about anything, if I am feeling sad or happy, I know Sammi will be the person who will be there for me and also be the person who will celebrate with me.

I am happy to have met someone like Sammi and to be going through this pledge process together with her; I feel really lucky and I have no doubt that she has the determination and will power to finish this pledge process. She will always be my pledge brother, family, and home girl, that’s for sure!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:11 am