KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/16/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/16/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/16/2013

Post by nress Thu May 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Now I am going to begin yet another journal. I have been really struggling lately to think of things to write about, so I apologize if this journal is really lame. There just has not been anything very interesting happening to me lately, so I am kind of at a loss for words. Today I woke up and was very happy because today is the first day of my weekend. I tried to get up early, but I ended up sleeping in a little longer than I had planned. Even though I did not have any class, I was still pretty busy so it did not really feel like a day off. I began the day by writing my speech for today’s workshop. Oh, I forgot before I started working on my speech I was very pleased to find out that someone found my Bruin Card and returned it to Rieber front desk. This was a relief because I was not looking forward to having to walk down to campus to get a new Bryuin card and pay $25 for it. After I finished my speech, I did a little bit of studying because I am starting to fall behind in my classes. After studying, I went to an interview with Ms. Qazi, which went well. Now that the interview is over, I am just hanging out at Kerckhoff Patio trying to get some studying done while looking out for actives. Later, I will be going to workshop and then probably just chilling after. Tomorrow, I plan to hang out with my big, possibly try to get some more schoolwork done, and then probably just enjoy my Friday. I am typing random words now because my computer is about die. Well it died but I managed to find an outlet and now it’s charging. So I guess this is the end.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 pm