KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 43: May 25, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 43: May 25, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 43: May 25, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

So today, I woke up to the beautiful sounds of my roommate slamming the closet doors, listening to music, and making a ruckus. Ruuuuuude! But seriously dough… it was pretty rude, but it’s k because I’m not living with him next year! *snap*snap* for sure hehe. Anyways, I woke up and then I was feeling like laundry day, so when I woke up at like 8:40, I decided to do laundry. I went to the laundry room and there was a person up in the ceiling, I guess he was fixing the pipes, but then his tool box fell! It was awk because I stood like 3 feet away, but then I got it back to him by lifting it to the ceiling for him, so I guess that is my good deed of the day, so I guess you could call me a good Samaritan lol jk but idk. Anyways, I put my laundry into the washer, then I went back my room and slept lol and then I overslept and it was like 9:40 and I was like ok, time to put it in the dryer, and when I went into the laundry room, the mysterious man was still in the ceiling, and yeah and then I put my clothes in the dryer. Then I fell asleep until 10:30 and then I forgot I had class at 11 AM and then I was like rushing for sure and then I went to the laundry room to get the clothes and they were piping hot! It was definitely a little cray cray how hot it was because as I was grabbing the clothes and putting them into my hamper, I could feel my skin burning, so yeah definitely don’t put it in like permanent press if you only have like 10 items of clothing in there because that dryer will be cray cray. Anyways, I put the hamper in the office lol and then I left for class. As I was walking, I saw one of my team green members so that was pretty cool and we walked to class and then I saw my homegirl OLIVIA!!! She is soooo0000 awesome to the possum. Then I got to class, and I was surprised I didn’t fall asleep because this particular lecturer is always so boring and I wish she would have her lectures on podcast so that if I am tired at night, but can’t fall asleep, I know where to turn to in order to fall asleep. As I was saying, I didn’t fall asleep, which is definitely a shocker, and then the luckily the person next to me was like “aren’t you in discussion G, do you want to get in on this googledoc that some of us input in notes for the final?” and I’m like “yes pleaseee! Thankkk!” because I fell asleep in so many lectures, it’s almost as if I didn’t go, because no notes were taken, HOWEVER, thankfully I have a mac because on the notebook word application, you can record lectures hehe. So yeah… so today was a pretty good day thus so far, except I am pretty scurred for the twin trials because I am just scurred overall in general and hopefully the actives are nice to me… but if they aren’t, I guess it’s only 5 minutes so I just need to survive that. I mean, if people can survive zombie apocalyses in movies, twin trials is possible and I can do it! So I am preparing right now in the middle of jamba juice because they have that buy 1, get 1 free deal coupon, so if you don’t have that coupon, you can definitely hit me up whoever is reading this!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:26 pm