KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 29

sabraham

Journal Entry 29 Empty Journal Entry 29

Post by sabraham Wed May 15, 2013 4:23 pm

Today looks like it is going to be a long day. I have class from now until 4:45, with an interview with Mr. Chan during my break. After my classes, I will be in Powell writing a paper until it is time for Mock Trial Workshop.
    Hopefully I will find time to eat something in the meantime, because if I don’t, I am going to be STARVED all night. I believe we’re trying to locate a camera so that we can film the Friend’s intro scene. I don’t know how we are going to get two missions done this week seeing as we have a thousand other things to do. I do get to hang out with my adopted big this weekend! That’s super exciting. She’s the sweetest!
    Gah. There is so much to get done. I have to write this paper, then I need to catch up on readings because I have been slacking off due to pledging responsibilities. It looks like it is going to be an all-nighter in Powell for me tonight. Or YRL… I have not decided where I want to study tonight. I really like Powell because I can get lost in the back of the reading room and I never have to pay attention to leaving at a certain time or anything.
    I have to go apartment hunting sometime this week or next. If I don’t, I will be the next hobo at UCLA. I guess I can always sleep in Drake Stadium, under the bleachers, and use the showers in Wooden. But I’d prefer to not be a homeless person.
    This summer is going to be TONS of fun though. LSAT classes for DAYS. That’s why I’m not going to be taking summer classes because I want to be able to do other things. I’m going to look into it though, maybe to just boost my GPA and make it easier for me to get into Law School. Anyways… more tomorrow.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:59 pm