KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/14/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/14/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/14/2013

Post by nress Tue May 14, 2013 7:59 pm

Today I got up earlier than any other day in recent memory: 6 A.M. The reason why I got up so early was to go get tickets for the Jazz Reggae festival, which they started giving out at 8 A.M. I was easily able to get a ticket so I was happy about that. After getting the tickets, I went back to my room and did a little studying before class. I also fell asleep for a little bit because there is no way I can wake up that early in the morning and not take a nap the whole day. I then got some lunch and went to class at 1. Class was pretty pointless today, but at least I got some participation points for going to discussion. After class, I decided to relax for a little while by going back to my room and listening to the new Daft Punk album. I also got some more homework done and finished studying for today’s quiz during pledge meeting. I am soon going to be leaving to go to pledge meeting. As I have mentioned before in these journals, I am actually kind of enjoying the meetings and I feel that we are pretty efficient during them. After the meeting I will probably be just relaxing and hanging out with my friends for the rest of the night. I have had a strangely large amount of free time lately. Instead of just enjoying this free time, I keep worrying that there is something that I have to do that I am just forgetting. I am sure that my free time will diminish over the next few weeks because of all the events coming up over the last two weeks of pledge quarter. I think that these next few weeks will be very hectic but memorable, so I am going to try to make the most of them.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:05 pm