KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 25: May 11, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 25: May 11, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 25: May 11, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Sun May 12, 2013 1:53 am

Today the highlight of my day was eating with my Kappa Alpha Pi family, East Sahn. I had so much fun eating dinner with them; the people who came to the dinner were my big (Ms. Arroyo), Ms. Kamalpour, Ms. Reif, Mr. Tejwani, Sammi Abraham, and Lenique Frazier. Unfortunately, Mr. Won, Ms. Chang, and Ms. Bains could not come, however Ms. Bains, Ms. Chang, my big, and Mr. Tejwani had a line dinner the day before, however I was unable to attend because of a time conflicting tv show taping. The place we ate at was C&O’s and their garlic knots were amazing!! However, in the beginning the valet guy lied to us and said that one of the parking spots was valet, even though it wasn’t, so we told one of the managers and she said she would fix all the confusion and I guess she did because I don’t think Mr. Tejwani paid the guy for valet? I’m not sure, but yeah. We got inside and I sat next to my big and Sammi Abraham. I had the Rigatoni al Forno and it was really good because it was baked so the cheeses on the top had a nice golden color to it and was very bubblicious and yummilicious. But the garlic knots though… yummy. Their portions were huge! So definitely next time, I might be sharing or something because they were huge, and I definitely took some of the garlic knots home because you never know when you might be hungry at 11 PM, you know? Anyways, we took some pictures and did some face-swapping pictures on an application on Mr. Tejwani’s phone. Then, we parted ways as I went into Mr. Tejwani’s car with my big and Sammi Abraham while Lenique Frazier and Ms. Reif went into Ms. Kamalpour’s car. It was a really great night full of fun, laughter, love, and royalty-ness.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:52 am