KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 27: May 13, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 27: May 13, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 27: May 13, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 am

I like churros. They are fried deliciousness and usually made to perfection unless they don’t put enough cinnamon sugar on top, then I do not know if you can consider that a churro because it has got to have the sugar and cinnamon or else it is more of a fried fritter. Also churros have that crispy texture on the outside, but are really super soft and delicious and fluffy in the inside so that is what I really like, and Disneyland gives really good churros except they are like really expensive. Churros are kind of like donuts and they are really sugary so they are very similar except donuts don’t have that crispness and are more cake-like. Another food that I really like is chocolate because it is so versatile in so many things and you can put it on so many things and you can also flavor so many things that it is just the best. For example, you can get chocolate cake, chocolate lava cake, chocolate powder, chocolate milkshake, chocolate milk, chocolate churros, chocolate cheesecake, chocolate brownies, chocolate donuts, and much more. I like chocolate in everything and it can be a fudge topping on many things such as ice cream, brownies, cookies, whatever you want. I also really like dark chocolate and milk chocolate and white chocolate and semi sweet chocolate, and fondue really works and it is so good because you can dip so many things in there such as strawberries, cake, fruit, bananas, milanos, angel food cake, cookies, brownies, and others. I also really like cheese fondue because it is so cheesy and stringy and deliciousness. I love cheese in general, and there are so many cheeses that I like such as mozzarella cheese, Havarti cheese, gouda cheese, swiss cheese, American cheese, pepperjack cheese, asiago cheese, and much more and cheese fondue is so good and classy, and I really want to try and do it next year when I live in the apartments.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:04 pm