KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/12/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/12/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/12/2013

Post by nress Sun May 12, 2013 6:30 pm

Suddenly, I have another journal to write. It seems like I wrote one only a few minutes ago. Oh well. Today the day started horribly because I was awoken by a fire alarm going off in my building. I got up as fast as I could and got all of my stuff even though I was half asleep. I was planning on having a nice relaxing morning and this completely threw that off, so I was unhappy about that. Since we had to go outside for the fire drill, me and my roommate decided that we might as well go get brunch while we were waiting. Brunch was pretty good, but I was so tired that I could not eat very much. I was planning on going back to bed when I got back to my room, but I decided to just stay awake and start my day. I called my mom first because today is Mother’s Day. My mom means a lot to me, so I made sure to call her and my grandma to say happy Mother’s Day and see what they are up to. After I finished talking to my mom, I decided to watch the Warriors-Spurs game. Once the game ends, I will be going to get lunch at Bruin Café and then I will probably spend most of the rest of my day doing homework and just relaxing. Later tonight, I have an emergency pledge meeting to go to. I am a little nervous about it because I have no idea what it is about. I am just hoping that it is nothing too bad. Maybe it will end up being something good and they are just trying to scare us. Either way, I will definitely have to get prepared for that. Tomorrow, I start my week and will have to get used to going to class again. Well, until tomorrow, so long.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:39 pm