KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/11/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/11/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/11/2013

Post by nress Sat May 11, 2013 8:16 pm

So it is that time again where I talk about what I did today. This will be difficult today because I have not done very much so far. I woke up around noon because I had a late night last night, but I managed to wake up fairly quickly after that and was ready to go to brunch by around 12:30. I have made it clear in these journals that I very much enjoy brunch on the weekends, and today was no exception. I even got an omelet this time, which I do not usually get because the line is too long, and it was quite delicious. After brunch, I decided to try and catch up on some readings that I need to do for class. Though I usually do not mind having to do readings for my political science classes, I find them almost unbearable for my philosophy class. I really just do not have the patience for the readings for that class. I am glad I am not a philosophy major, because I do not think that I would be able to handle it at all. After finishing some reading, I started studying for the quiz that is going to happen during next week’s pledge meeting. I am pretty confident that I will do well on that, so I am glad that I do not have to worry too much about that. For the rest of the day today, I think that I am mostly going to just relax and enjoy my Saturday. It is not too often that I have a true day off, so I am going to make sure that I appreciate that there is nothing that I have to do today. However, I will soon have to go back to being used to having a full schedule. I guess that it is not too bad though.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:44 pm