KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 24

sabraham

Journal Entry 24 Empty Journal Entry 24

Post by sabraham Fri May 10, 2013 4:45 pm

If I were given the chance to go anywhere with Enrique Iglesias, I would go to Spain. He’s from there so he would know exactly where to go within the big cities as well as within the Country itself. I would ask him to take me to his favorite spots and then would also request that he sing for me. I don’t particularly like his music, but hey- I have to spend time with him—I might as well make use of that time. There really isn’t much that we could do together other than him singing to me because I am not particularly fond of singing myself and I would DEFINITELY not sing with him. I don’t want to feel worse about my voice than I already have to.
    Depending on how much time I would have with him I would definitely travel more of Europe with him. I feel like he would get to live places for free and other such celebrity hook ups. I would go to England last because I have already been there before and the weather is never really fantastic. I would go to Germany first because I have been there when I was a child, but never after that. I want to be able to see a lot of Germany for not too much money, so it would be nice to go with someone who is famous so I wouldn’t have to pay for that much. I would definitely be like a mini entrepreneur and sell time from how much I had so that other people could spend time with him too.
    I would sell this time for other things besides money. Don’t get me wrong, I would definitely charge money, but mostly I would ask for things like hotel rooms, and meals paid for. People don’t realize how expensive traveling is. The plane ticket isn’t even the half of the cost of what you’re going to be spending over the duration of your trip. There really isn’t much that you can do other than find new sources of income to pay for things.
    I wonder if I would be able to get things out of this. Like if I got to spend a week with him or more time whether I could get interviews with news companies about what it is like to live the life of a star. Interviews often pay well, like news companies are always looking for stories and pretending that people who aren’t really worthy of getting their attention are cool enough to be on the news. Take Jersey Shore for example, and how many stories came out about Snooki’s baby.
    Anyways, back to the point. If I were given the chance to hang out with Enrique I would also bring along a translator. I’ve listened to some of his music in Spanish and I feel like it’s almost not fair that we make him speak in English. That’s something that is always interesting to me. We make people learn English in order for them to truly gain fame. Enrique is not the only example; you can also consider Pitbull. He also had to learn English before He was able to gain fame in America and in English speaking countries because he learned our language. If you listen to his songs that he sings in Spanish he sounds so much more comfortable with the language. It’s kind of sad because Spanish is a really pretty language that is underrepresented in the United States.
    Anyways, Enrique and I would have a grand old time touring Spain and the rest of Europe. I would also ask him if he would be kind enough to teach me some Spanish. I mean… what’s better than learning Spanish from a native speaker, especially an attractive one Wink

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:27 pm