KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/9/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/9/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/9/2013

Post by nress Fri May 10, 2013 12:54 am

I am going to try to make this journal quick because I have a paper that I really got to get back to soon. Today was not the best day because I have had this paper hanging over my head the whole day. I cannot wait until I finish it so that I can enjoy my weekend. That would be quite wonderful. I also went to workshop today and learned a lot about law school and the LSAT. Most of the stuff about law school admissions made it sound pretty tough to get in, but I think I would be able to do it. I am not set on law school yet, but I am leaning more towards it every day pretty much. After workshop I went to get dinner with a big group of my pledge brothers. I have been hanging out with my pledge brothers all the time lately and I am really enjoying that. I have done a pretty good job of balancing my social life between my Kappa Alpha Pi friends and my other friends. Wow this journal is taking me a lot longer than I expected. I am not even close to reaching the word count yet and I need to get back to my paper so I am just going to make some stray observations. Every time I walk around North Campus I don’t really see any actives but once I get closer to South Campus I see a bunch, which is weird because most of them are North Campus majors. It is weird seeing people on Facebook talking about finals because I am not even remotely close to finals yet. I really wish I could be with my mom this Mother’s Day, but unfortunately I have just got so much to do this weekend that I just can’t afford to go home. Well I guess that’s it.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:27 pm