KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/8/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/8/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/8/2013

Post by nress Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm

It appears that it’s back to journals again. I am writing this one a little earlier than normal because I have a very busy night ahead of me so I want to make sure that I have time to actually do it. I have already had a busy day so far and it is not even halfway over yet. I have already had three classes today, all of three of which I have struggled to pay attention in. Trust me, I am a good student, but I learn a lot better on my own than I do in lecture. The biggest event of today easily is going to be our pledge class’s professional event tonight. I am a little nervous about it, but our professional chairs have just been so on top of it that I am pretty confident that everything will go smoothly. I have got to admit, professional chair was definitely one of the positions that I did not want to have because I did not think that I would be able to handle planning such an important event, but our professional chairs Olivia and Nikki have really gone above and beyond to make sure that everything is going to work. I am also meeting with my mentors after the professional event. I am interested to see what classes they share with me and how they are doing in them. I also have to remember to get my mom a Mother’s Day card at some point tonight. I really am not sure how I am going to make time for everything tonight, but I always seem to find enough time for everything that I need to get done. I am kind of dreading tomorrow because I know that I am going to need to work on my paper most of the day. I hope that I get it done quickly so that I have the rest of the day to focus on other things.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:13 pm