KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 23

sabraham

Journal Entry 23 Empty Journal Entry 23

Post by sabraham Thu May 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Today I woke up and I wanted to get started on studying again for my midterm this Friday, but I was so sleepy that I could not drag myself off the couch. I say couch for a reason; I have not slept in my bed for the better part of the week so I obviously was not in bed this morning. I then woke up and I wanted to get started being ready to get to school. That totally did not work out for me because my roommate stole the shower again. WHO WAKES UP AT 8AM TO STEAL MY SHOWER. Ugh. I need to find a new apartment. I found one that is in the heart of the village, but I did not want to pay the amount of rent that was required.
    I do not have any money. This is awful. I do not have money to spend on anything other than I absolutely have to. Rent in Westwood is INSANE. Like how am I supposed to be able to afford 1300 dollars for a studio apartment. SO UNFAIR. I then had to sit in the classes I had today before I had an interview with Mr. Huang. It was really nice to be able to get to know him and he was not NEARLY as close to as mean as I thought he would be. I think my pledge brothers exaggerate sometimes about how intense the interviews are.
    Anyways, I’m almost done with workshop now; Lucas is reading us his application paper. Just kidding. He isn’t. I LOVE MY BIG. I am honestly so happy that I got him. It’s really sad that he’s graduating because I want to be able to get to know him a little better before he leaves. There is a journal entry tomorrow where the Chi Pledge Class has to be able to write a journal about the same topic. Anyways… more tomorrow.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 am