KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 5-7-13

yseo

Journal Entry 5-7-13 Empty Journal Entry 5-7-13

Post by yseo Wed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

How am I going to fill up 300 words today? I've been running on two hours of sleep so I feel like I'm dying. I still need to work on another essay which is due tomorrow at midnight. However, I am kinda busy during the day so I have to get the bulk of it finished tonight. I want to quit school and just become a bum. I'm pretty sure I've said that before. I just came back from 7-11 and I almost died on the way back. You should never drive when you are tired and sleepy as hell. I was making a left turn with there was oncoming traffic and a car almost crashed right into me. Somehow I survived. Not sure if its a good thing that I survived though. I feel like I'd rather be dead than deal with the rest of this week. I'm probably going to take a one hour power nap after I submit this journal entry. I stocked up on energy drinks so I am ready to take on the night. Writing philosophy papers is a lot of work. You have to be very clear and concise about everything. It is also important to know the exact definition of every word you are using. I remember I got points knocked off for using two words interchangably. I forget what those two words. I just spelled interchangeably wrong in the previous sentence. I know because there is a red squiggly under it. Fifty more words then I can click the "send" button. I wonder how many words we are going to have to write this week. 600 was hell. 300 is not too bad because I can literally write about whatever and before I know it I've written 300 words. I wonder if anyone ever even reads my journal entries. If for some odd reason you are reading this: you're awesome.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:16 pm