KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 20

sabraham

Journal Entry 20 Empty Journal Entry 20

Post by sabraham Tue May 07, 2013 1:54 am

Today I woke up and I was still so sleepy that I went to bed for another hour. I finally got out of bed at 9AM and got ready. I had an appointment with Mr. Chen outside of Young Research Library at 11AM. I got there a little bit early and got to enjoy the weather for a little while before he showed up. Once he arrived we sat down on a bench outside the library and just talked. I have said it before, and I will say it again; I really like the experience of being able to talk to the active members and learning about their experiences.
    I sometimes worry about how I’m budgeting my time because I am always so busy doing a million things that are not all academic. For example, I have a midterm on Friday but I have a million things to get done before then, studying included. Life is basically shitting on my face and I do not know how to respond. Whatever. At least there is only one midterm at the end of this week.
    Everything is going well for the professional event, so that is definitely a positive in this week. I think it will turn out really really well for everyone. I’ve seen how hard my pledge brothers have worked and it really makes me feel honored to be a part of such a driven and imaginative group of individuals. I really feel like this pledge class has not only helped me grow, it has also taught me how to rely on other people.
    When I first started pledging I felt like they were just a part of the process with me, but as the weeks have passed I am beginning to think of them more as the family I wanted to find on UCLA’s campus. I love the Chi’s, they’ve become such a large and wonderful part of my college experience.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:20 am