KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 20: May 6, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 20: May 6, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 20: May 6, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Tue May 07, 2013 1:13 am

Today was another normal day for me. I did some studying and interviewed a few actives of Kappa Alpha Pi. Overall, I think I did some studying, but not as much as I had planned, and met with two actives, whom I had a great time interviewing with because they were fun and were extremely friendly and personable. Both of them were really similar actually because they both are in UCLA Mock Trial together. Even though today seemed like a good day so far, I had to attend one of my research trainings. It was really boring because the professor in the beginning just talked about himself and all of his credentials. It was sort of unnecessary because he just went on and on, except we all knew it already because he already listed it on the syllabus, so I didn’t see what the point was except probably to show off to his students that he was a hot shot. Anyways, he was really boring and monotonous and also lectured on things that is sort of self explanatory and was not eye opening or intriguing at all, therefore I fell asleep for about 20 minutes of the training class. The professor surprised us with a quiz at the end because there were a lot of people sleeping so he wanted to punish us, however he thought the quiz was going to be hard, except everyone finished before the time limit and the questions were pre-planned because they were on printed paper, therefore I’m pretty sure he planned to have a quiz and this wasn’t a spontaneous decision. Anyways, one of the questions was something like True or False: If someone cuts himself or herself during a lab, you scream for the teacher assistant or principal investigator for help (which is like a mentor). So obviously the answer is true, it was really straightforward and unless you are not a good person, you should put down the answer to be true.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:16 pm