KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 4/24/13

Jason S.

Journal Entry 4/24/13 Empty Journal Entry 4/24/13

Post by Jason S. Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 am

Today I woke up feeling super sick so I just didn't go to class. That was a good decision. I stayed in bed and listened to music all day which was awesome. I had a really good time in my bed. It was warm and cuddly, and I could physically feel myself getting better. The magic of bed is incredible. At some point in the afternoon I attempted to get up to make myself some soup but I was too sick to move. Hopefully when I get a little better I will be able to go to the Ashe centre to diagnosis what I have caught. But in the meantime I will just lie here in my bed and enjoy the company of my wonderful duvet. I will take this sickness, something negative, and turn it into something positive. With all this extra time I can study, listen to new music, and watch movies I've always wanted to see. I'm so excited! Unfortunately though because of my illness I was unable to attend the Kappa Alpha Pi Professional Event. That sucked, because I really wanted to go. I think I probably will miss the deadline for entries but it's okay because at least I wrote it. Good job Jason. I am very proud of myself. I have persevered through hardship to procure a journal entry of 300 words to submit online. This entry is pretty hard to write because I didn't do anything today so I don't really have anything to talk about. I hope tomorrow I am feeling much better, so I can start going to events and class. I miss going to class and learning exciting new things about the world around me. I miss my Pledge brothers because they are awesome and I miss awesome people. Peace out.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am