KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Jounral Entry jfslkdfjkasdjlk;fjals;fjdsal

yseooooo

Jounral Entry jfslkdfjkasdjlk;fjals;fjdsal Empty Jounral Entry jfslkdfjkasdjlk;fjals;fjdsal

Post by yseooooo Fri May 31, 2013 2:16 am

600 words is a lot of words. It is more than 500 words. It is exactly 100 words more than 500 words. It is, however, less than 900 words. IT is precisely 300 words less than 900 words. 600 words is twice as much as 300 words. 300 words is not that many words. It is less than 500 words. It is exactly 200 words less than 500 words. It is, however, more than 0 words. It is exactly 300 words more than 0 words. A 0 word journal entry would be non-existent because 0 is not really a number. It just indicates that nothing is there. I wonder what would happen if someone ended up dividing by zero. Would the whole world collapse into a black hole? Space is a very fascinating and scary place. I learned about space and time last quarter in a class. I learned a lot about how the geniuses think the universe works. I gained a lot of respect for Albert Einstein. He was such as brilliant man. If he had not been born the world as we know it would not be the same. No one might have come up with the relativity theories that Einstein conjured. That means we would not have GPS navigation systems because that technologies utilizes special relativity. I wonder if anyone will ever be born that is as smart as Einstein. A friend of mine claims that he is a descendant of Einstein. I think that might be true because my friend is very smart as well. Also, he is Jewish. Einstein was Jewish too. I think. I should check up on that on the internet. You can learn so much from the internet. I wonder how much of the stuff that we learn in college can be learned for free on the internet. I can't imagine a world without internet. How would I survive without Reddit or Facebook? I go on those two websites everyday. I also access them on my iPhone. The world is a much much more convenient place now that almost everyone has a smart phone. Actually, I guess saying almost everyone would be very very wrong. It would be more correct if I said America. America is a great place. It is the land of opportunities and dreams. However, I feel like that is becoming less and less true every day. The world is not the same. This is all because of the Illuminati. Actually, I don't really believe in the Illuminati but I do believe that there exists an elite group of people that rule everything. A boy want to become a man, a man wants to become rich, and a rich man wants to become a god. Greed has no end. I think greed is what is wrong with the world. It would be so awesome if no one in the world was greedy and everyone just shared everything. Then no one would die of starvation because there is a huge surplus of food around the world but people still starve to death because food is not free. The world would be such a different place if everything was free. I wonder if it would be chaotic or if everyone would be happy. I am currently working on my paddle at Sammi's house. Almost all of our pledge class is here so it is very crowded. However, I came earlier than most people so I have a chair and space at the table. I hope I can finish my paddle tonight because tomorrow I will be too busy to work on it. I wish I had not procrastinated on everything so much. I really need to manage my time better.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:59 am