KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/30/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/30/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/30/2013

Post by nress Fri May 31, 2013 1:45 am

Judging from the number of entry spaces left on the website, it appears that this is my second to last journal of the pledge quarter. It is weird to think that this is almost all over. It does not feel like it has been that long, but we have already been pledging for about 6 weeks. Well, I am going to stop waxing nostalgic about the pledge quarter and get started on summarizing the events of the day. Last night I was very tired and fell asleep pretty quickly, so I naturally woke up pretty early today even though I did not have class. It felt pretty good to get an early start to the day, so I am going to try to do that more often. After waking up, I decided to prepare myself for twin trials. I was really unsure of what to expect from this, so I spent a good amount of time thinking of my speech for it. After I was pretty much finished with figuring out what I was going to say, I decided to do a little bit of reading for my philosophy class. Since I have a lot to get done over the next few weeks, I am trying to remain productive at every moment. After I finished that, I went down to campus to hang out with my pledge brothers for a bit before twin trials. We talked for a bit and discussed what we were planning on saying for twin trials. Then, twin trials finally began. I felt that I was prepared for mine, and I think that my speech and answers to all of the questions were good. After twin trials, we all went to go get dinner at Café 1919. After hanging out there for a bit, I went back to my room and relaxed for a bit. It felt good to have a day with a good amount of free time because with my midterm yesterday and all of the pledging related stuff that I have had to do lately, I have not had much time to just chill. Now, I am about to work with my pledge brothers on finishing up our paddles for our bigs. I am interested to see how mine turns out. After we are done working on paddles, I am probably just going to go back to my room because it will likely be pretty late by then. Plus, I have more things that I have to do during the day tomorrow, so I should probably go to bed as early as possible so that I can get another early start to do the day. Tomorrow is going to be a pretty eventful day, especially the active appreciation event going on that night. I am a little worried about how that will go, but I am confident in our Active Relations Chairs to do a really good job with it. As long as everyone puts in some effort, I am sure that everything will go smoothly. I am feeling pretty good right now because today is the first day of my weekend. However, I have a quiz and a final coming up next week, so I need to do some major studying this weekend as well. IT is getting down to the home stretch of the quarter, so I need to start getting myself mentally prepared for finals. Finals season is always the worst par of the quarter, but as long as I do a lot of studying I am sure that they will all turn out find. Well, that about wraps it up so goodbye until tomorrow.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:35 pm