KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Television

CalineFarah

Television Empty Television

Post by CalineFarah Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 am

Today was pretty normal, nothing special. I went to bed really late last night because I was wasting my time watching my shows that I had missed. I missed four episodes of Modern Family, so I watched them all. Modern Family is hilarious! I can watch that show all day! Well really I can just watch tv all day... it is a bit of a problem. But I do it anyway! I like to talk in different accents. After watching all the modern family episodes, I watched the two Smash episodes I missed. I love The Beatles, Meg is playing them right now, and I love them, and I love her for playing their songs. The last two smash episodes were amazing! I absolutely loved them! And I have had one of their songs stuck in my head ever since! It goes like this:
    I'm high above the city
    I'm standing on the ledge
    The view from here is pretty
    And I step off the edge
    And now I'm falling, baby, through the sky, through the sky
    I'm falling, baby, through the sky
    It's my calling, baby, don't you cry, don't you cry
    I'm falling down through the sky
    It sounds pretty depressing, but it is not that bad. You should YouTube it, it is pretty catchy. Anyway, after the last episode was done, Hulu automatically played the last Glee episode, which I had already seen, but I watched again for the heck of it. Then I listened to the Gatsby soundtrack and watched some backstage footage and interviews. I love Leo, he is very handsome. So I went to bed really late for no reason, but I kind of liked it, because this time it was due to me doing something I really like to do rather than something I am forced to do! Yay me! But I woke up late for class. Luckily that class is podcasted, so I can watch it later, if I really wanted to, but I probably won’t. I just found out Meg and Priscilla like The Office! It’s my all-time favorite show! That made me so happy! Anyway, when I decided to skip class, I noticed my roommates were gone, so I started singing to myself. I like to sing, it is really fun. But then it got close to class time, so I got ready for class. I showered (and sang the above song while showering, my roommate loved it, I think), got dressed, dried my hair and left to class! I have been in a singing mood all day. Class was good, it was revision since our final is on Wednesday. Then I had an hour until my next class. I hung out with Ronald. I love Ronald, he is awesome, and he’s the best twin… We talked about twin trial, clarifying to each other everything we have done wrong and why we did them. We were also really hungry, so we told Nick, and he brought us food! But he took too long, we both had class at 3, in Bunche, so we had to go to class! That discussion was pretty good too. But I was happy when it was over. I walked over to Kerckhoff Patio to meet with Nick, Meg and Ronald. I got my food, but it was not as good, I am very picky with food. Also, I hate mushy apples. After that we walked to Royce because that is where twin trials were being held. We stayed there until everyone was done. It was not too bad, I just talked about Ronald and why he’s so awesome, that’s not hard! After a few of us went to 1919 for dinner. And now we’re about to go to Sammi’s for some bonding! GooooooooodNighttttt!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 am