KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Lebanese Festival

CalineFarah

Lebanese Festival Empty Lebanese Festival

Post by CalineFarah Mon May 27, 2013 2:58 am

Today has been a long day. Last night my dad and I went to watch The Great Gatsby. I LOVED IT! I thought it was amazing, and OMG, Leo was amazing! He is just too good looking.. ANyway, the movie ended at 12:15 am. When I got home i started making my paddle. I had planned to just paint it and decorate it today, but it turns out the paint i got is fast drying. SO i started decorating it then and there! And once I started i could not stop.. I ended up going to bed at 4am. I did not even realize it took me that long! I like arts and crafts so i am having a blast making it. I finished it today, i think it is quite pretty if i may say so myself! Anyway, my dad and i got up at around 10am today, and we got dressed quick. We had to go to San diego because the Lebanese church down there was having their annual festival, and my oldest brother was in the dabke! Dabke is a traditional Lebanese dance. He was so good! He shocked me! The whole thing was really fun and i got to eat some yummy food! WHich made me miss my mom... Ever since she left I have been wanting to eat her food! The food I ate was not as good as my moms, but it will do! It was nice to see my brothers! I had not seen them in so long! They make me laugh and i missed them! Anyway, the festival was fun, and then my dad and i left. I fell asleep on the way back. Well half way, the other half i drove. We went to my aunt's house for some coffee. My cousins were really happy to see me. And then we came back home and I made some food for my dad! Good day, I will be back at UCLA tomorrow night! Good Night!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am