KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

It's the most wonderful time of the year

ronald45

It's the most wonderful time of the year Empty It's the most wonderful time of the year

Post by ronald45 Sun May 26, 2013 4:05 am

So, I guess I am pretty disappointed in myself. I never thought I would mess up this badly before the end of the pledge quarter. Not only that, but I have also made things a lot harder for Caline, who is my twin and who will also receive my punishment. I can hardly type right now because life has never sucked more. I have let everyone around me down and that only leads me to question if I belong here. I mean, who falls asleep long enough to completely miss the window to post a journal. I suppose it did not really help that I was literally busy from the moment I woke up, but excuses cannot be made here. I can’t even bring myself to text Zo. Accidenti! That means “oh my goodness” in Italian, which has actually replaced the usual expletive I say. The day had started so well, too. I went to Samahang Philipino Culture Night, but now I will associate SPCN with punishments, as that is what is about to happen. My view on the future is so bleak right now. I feel like Ulquiorra and his nihilism is just erupting in my soul. I guess I should get used to doing double journals for the rest of the week. Everything was going so well, and then the Fire Nation attacked. In this case, the Fire Nation was my own recklessness, irresponsibility, and of course, stupidity. This is a really bad journal, but I guess it is succeeding in making me feel better. Who knows, maybe I will get some leeway because at least my journal is not a copy and pasted journal that has originated from a past paper. Consider that some shade thrown. I officially do know how to ruin a great thing, it seems.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am