KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

More journals

ryanjspark

More journals Empty More journals

Post by ryanjspark Thu May 23, 2013 2:28 am

Today was a terrible day. I forgot to interview two actives. Here’s the story. I scheduled the interview with Mr. Rances and Ms. Patton today. For some weird reason, I thought the interview with Mr. Rances was at 5 p.m, and the interview with Ms. Patton was on Thursday. While I was getting a present for my mentor, Ronald texted me, informing that Mr. Rances was waiting for me. I knew I screwed up big time. To make matters worse, I ended up missing Ms. Patton’s interview altogether. Why in the hell did I screw up this bad? I’m getting too forgettable. I guess I have so many things to remember that some memories are just slipping from my mind. I got to get my stuff together. I don’t want to end my pledge quarter making plenty of mistakes. It’s bad enough that I got a lot of punishments. Like I said, I just want to stretch out and de-stress after all of this is over with. I think it’s been a hectic quarter overall, and I have to say I can’t wait for the summer. This quarter will be a memory no one will forget for sure. We all had our good and bad times, but we did go through it together, did we not? I need to catch up on schoolwork though, it’s really getting piled up. Academics always come first. Education is priority. Should I take summer session A? I just want to come back home and chill. However, I need to catch up on credits, so I should do summer school. It only takes six weeks. I’m supposed to go to a mission trip this summer though. Will I be available for it? Worst comes to worst, I will only be there for the first part of it and then leave. I have so many things to do.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:55 am