KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal #Idk - Olivia Powers

rholden

Journal #Idk - Olivia Powers Empty Journal #Idk - Olivia Powers

Post by rholden Mon May 20, 2013 2:53 am

Olivia Powers is the light of my life. Olivia Powers is the fire of my loins. She is a good baby and she tells me that she wants me. Of course, I am joking. I was referencing the powerfully hard hitting smash hit “Off to the Races” by my precious lady lover, Lana Del Rey. Olivia, however is not Lana Del Rey. Instead, she is the combination of a regal princess and a ratchet thug from the streets. Never would I have guessed that Olivia would be the no-holds-barred woman that I have grown to love. She is the definition of beauty and is an independent woman who can beat a man down when she sees fit. Strictly put, Olivia Powers is just not having any of your mess. She does not play and she is ride or die. Not only that, but this girl is extremely professional. She has been told time and time again that she has a great presence about her and she carries herself with a professional swagger. Also, this girl is literally the homegirl. Not only does she understand my own ratchetness, but she also reads Naruto. I mean, how many people in the world can do that? Not very many. Like I said, this girls just does not play. Now, I would like to get into the serious business that is the pledging process. To be honest, I did not necessarily think that me and Olivia would click, but I have been proven wrong and I can now consider her a dear friend and I am glad to have met her. The brotherhood is definitely strong in the Chis no matter what people say. We are ride or die and we do not mess around. This is Chi Town 2013. Also, shoutout to my homegirl Olivia’s hometown- San Jose. What’s good?

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:11 pm