KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Lenique Frazier

CalineFarah

Lenique Frazier  Empty Lenique Frazier

Post by CalineFarah Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 am

Today I am going to talk about one of my pledge brothers, Lenique Frazier. To give you some background; Lenique is a first year political science student from Stockton, CA. She is a very unique individual, starting with her name. I mean do you know anyone else with the name Lenique?! Yea, I didn’t think so… To me, Lenique’s greatest trait is how independent she is. She is always on top of everything, and gets all her stuff done on time, no matter what. What I really like is how determined she is. She knows her weaknesses and works hard to overcome them. For example, she acknowledges that her spelling is not always perfect, however she is constantly working on improving it. Her determination is exceptional. However sometimes I feel like this may get in the way of other traits. But, when she recognizes that it is getting in the way, she works hard to improve other aspects. I think it is quite clear how hardworking and determined she is.
    One thing I admire about Lenique are the questions she asks in meeting as well as other events we hold. In meeting she is constantly bringing up situations that the rest of us might have missed, and asking questions that make us double check our plans and events. In events, such us professional events, she never hesitates to ask questions to the panelists. Her professionalism is up to par and knows how to interact with people very well.
    Lenique is a strong, independent young lady. She knows what she wants and goes for it without hesitation. She does not let anything get in her way, nor does she let anything bring her down. I admire this strong characteristic that she has, and I am very glad to have her as a pledge brother!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:07 pm