KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Cindy Jiang

yseo

Cindy Jiang Empty Cindy Jiang

Post by yseo Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 am

Cindy is one of the first people I met at the rush events. A bunch of people were standing in a circle outside the LATC and I happened to stand near Cindy. I remember Cindy telling me that she is a freshman and a Lamba little sister. I assumed that Cindy's life must revolve around parties and wondered what she was doing at a rush event for a professional fraternity. When we became pledge brothers I was curious about what Cindy would bring to the table. Throughout the pledge quarter, however, I've learned that my first impression of Cindy was incorrect and I am reminded that I should never judge a book by its cover. I am always surprised by Cindy's professionalism and ability to switch gears from party-mode to professional-mode, especially considering that she is only a freshman. Cindy is always laughing and having fun. Whenever our whole pledge class is together you can expect to hear Cindy's distinct laughter from a distance away. However, there is much more to Cindy than just her brotherhood side. As Co-Active Relations Chair I have seen the responsible and adult side of Cindy. When we were preparing goodie bags for the actives Cindy literally did all the work. I wanted to and offered to help her make the bags but she knew that I had some conflicting plans so she just took on the whole task by herself. Despite being hella tired, Cindy made sure to follow through with her responsibilities. Also, Cindy is very professional in our weekly meetings and makes sure to say what needs to be said. Everyone respects Cindy's opinion because Cindy always makes a meaningful contribution to whatever we are doing. Cindy is one of the most well-rounded persons I have ever met. She displays extraordinary professionalism and nothing needs to be said about her brotherhood because everyone already knows Cindy is the shiz. Honestly, I'm really excited to see what kind of person Cindy will have developed into when she is an upperclassman. I'm willing to bet that Cindy will have a truckload of accomplishments under her belt and be even more awesome than she is now. I'm so glad my first impression of Cindy was wrong because Cindy to me now is an irreplaceable brother and if I could go back to the first night of rush I would stand near her again.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:18 am