KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

5/19/13 Yeon

ohpowers

5/19/13 Yeon  Empty 5/19/13 Yeon

Post by ohpowers Mon May 20, 2013 1:21 am

Dear Journal,

Today I am going to talk about my dear brother Yeon. Honestly I do not know where to begin about Yeon because there are so many awesome things to say about him. 1. Let's talk about his professional wear Yeon is constantly on his A game when it comes to his professional wear he always looks so awesome! Represent! Anyway, I will continue. Yeon is an extremely awesome brother he is always looking out for the class and is extremely sincere. He is an extremely respectful, and responsible person. He is always giving his best efforts and even though he lives like hella far away he makes it to an enormous amount of events which is extremely commendable and if I were in his position I do no know if I would be able to travel all of the time. Yeon is a really awesome brother I mean he is one of those brothers who I feel like if I had a problem I would be able to tell him and he would not judge me but instead be open minded. Last quarter I was taking Korean and let me make this clear it was Korean 1 so my Korean is not the best, but Yeon said he would help me when I take Korean 2 fall quarter!! Honestly I am so thankful that he is going to help me because I do not know what I would do without him. Yesterday he was helping me with the Korean alphabet because I am a little bit rusty. Also Yeon is such a gentleman, I mean he is always holding the door for everyone and I mean I try to hold the door open for people too, but he always takes the door. He also walked me back to my dorm during a very late night and I was extremely appreciative, I mean I told him I knew ninjustu so it would be okay (I don't) but he walked me anyway. Yeon is an irreplaceable member of the Chi Pledge Class, no not member but BROTHA from another MOTHA!!! Yeon if you read this you are totally awesome and have a good night/day depending on when you read this!!!

Night Journal
    afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro YEON HAS THIS HAIR!!!!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:17 am