KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Brittani !!!

LeniqueDejanne

Brittani !!! Empty Brittani !!!

Post by LeniqueDejanne Sun May 19, 2013 11:30 pm

My beautiful pledge brother Brittani is so awesome. I met her before pledge quarter due to having a class with her and being apart of black christian ministry. From the first time meeting her, she just gave off a good vibe. She is such a sweet heart and genuinely cares for everyone she meets. It is the cutest thing when she gets all worked up and nervous over nothing. She sikes herself out even though she knows exactly what to say and do. I think she is the one person who is taking this experience as serious as possible. She embodies all three pillars to a Tee. She takes constructive criticism very well and works hard to improve every week. She is always available for anything and tries her best to make time for anything pledge related. Her professional dress is always on point and follows the guidelines perfectly. At the Pie the pledge event she was the person who was adamantly trying to get bystanders to participate. Today she continued to keep us on track and ensure that we all knew the mock trial case and that everyone knew their place and what is expected of them. Anytime we got off topic and started to conversate about things that were not related to the task at hand, she would detour us back to focusing on the mock trial. She has been working hard on trying to find a place for us to hold the mentor appreciation and will not be satisfied until she finds the perfect place. Brittani always tries her best and never settles for less. She loves hanging out with us as a pledge class and has no problem with caring for her pledge brothers when they need extra assistance. Brittani hates missing handshakes. She makes it a point to even run after actives just to ensure that she does not miss their handshake. If anyone deserves to cross, Brittani is the one person that I believe deserves that opportunity.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:58 pm