KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Chi (pie) the Pledge!

CalineFarah

Chi (pie) the Pledge!  Empty Chi (pie) the Pledge!

Post by CalineFarah Sat May 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Tonight is going to be very busy for me, so I decided to do my journal a bit earlier today! I do not really like doing it early because I like to reflect on my day. But it is ok! So last night I had a lot of fun with my floor mates! We have not had fun like that since fall quarter! We just hung around and messed around A LOT! It was nice. It was especially nice to just get my mind off of everything! After that we watched Chicago! My roommates had never seen it, so I really wanted them to watch it! When it got to the Cell Block Tango, it made me think of Ms. Arroyo! When I interviewed her I found out she likes Chicago too! Unfortunately, I fell asleep before the end. But it’s ok, I’ve seen that movie like a million times, it’s one of my favorites! When I woke up I thought it was around 8, but when I checked it was 10:30! My roommates and I took turns showering, and then we went to brunch. I ran into my pledge brother, Nick! My mom texted me through my aunt’s phone! It was my cousin’s graduation and prom that day. They sent me pictures of her in her dress. She looked so beautiful! She’s a year younger than me, but she’s super tall! I am supposed to skype my mom soon. Looks like she’s having a good time so far . So after brunch I just sat here and caught up on some work. I am about to go volunteer at a League of Legends Tournament. And then Chi (pie) the Pledge is at 5pm! I am volunteering to be pledged! So come out and pie me!! After that my pledge brothers and I are doing some brotherhood bonding, which I am really excited for! Haven’t seen my big in a while, and I miss her, so hopefully she’ll come pie me! Should be a good day!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:53 pm