KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/17/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/17/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/17/2013

Post by nress Fri May 17, 2013 10:22 pm

Today was a pretty good day. I started it by trying to wake up early, but failing because I was up so late last night. I woke up around 10 and quickly got myself ready to go do some interviews. The interviews went well. I am really actually enjoying doing the interviews. It really is a good opportunity to get to know the actives. After those interviews, I went over to my friend’s apartment for a bit to try to get some studying done. I really need to do some studying soon, because I have a midterm and a paper coming up. I am not looking forward to either of these, but hopefully I will be prepared. I am getting a little worried that I am not paying attention in school enough and I need to fix that soon. I might just be getting overly stressed, but I do not feel that I am prepared for finals, which are not that long from now. Later on in the day I went to get dinner with my big, Shaun, and my grandbig, Daniel. I just came back from dinner and am now trying to decide what I want to do tonight. I could go over to my friends’ apartment or I could hang out with my pledge brothers. Either way, I am looking forward to a fun Friday night. A lot of people are going to Spring Sing, but I just really do not want to go to that. Tomorrow, I am going to hang out with my adopted big and I am hopefully going to get another interview done later on that night. This weekend should be pretty chill, but there is also a decent amount of work that I am going to need to finish as well. Such is the life of a UCLA student.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 pm