KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Scandal !!!!

LeniqueDejanne

Scandal !!!! Empty Scandal !!!!

Post by LeniqueDejanne Fri May 17, 2013 2:52 am

So tonight was the season final of Scandal. It was such a good ending to a season, I cannot wait for the new season this fall. I have been in love with the show Scandal from the beginning. I encourage everyone to watch this show. Kerry Washington plays such a great role and the show will always have you in suspense and wondering what will come next. I usually wait till the show is available on line to watch because I do not like commercials but tonight I made an exception and I am so happy I did because tonight was one of the best episodes ever! Olivia and Fritz had a perfect plan on how they would work everything out and Olivia will become first lady with no problems. I commend Fitz for wanting to help out Melly and not completely throw her under the bus and actually help her get elected for whatever she decides to run for. I was so happy that Rosen did not turn on them. I completely understand where he was coming from, he was just trying to get his job back and ended up with an even better one. However, I do believe that he does have an extra Sycon card just in case things do not completely go in his favor. Cyrus has been getting on my nerves these last couple of episodes. He just does not want to see Fitz and Olivia happy. Forget about Melly, don't nobody want her! However, Cyrus's intentions are good and in the end he is only looking out for Fritz's well being and presidency. I feel so bad for Jake Sad I wish he could of got away and just disappeared somewhere. I think in the next season he will resurface, hopefully. OMG! Quinn is crazy! she really enjoyed torturing Billy. I think Huck is now a little scared of her but I also think he might be falling in love with her. Next season I think something romantically is going to happen between them, which would be so cute. Now the ending! OMG! I did not see that coming. Olivia was walking out of the building all happy and smiling and crap and then BOOM! Now everybody knows she slept with the president. Honestly I think either Melly told before Fitz went back to her or the black CIA dude leaked it. Or maybe even Cryus said something. I do not know why I did not put two and two together and make the connection that the only other black guy on the show was related to either Olivia or Columbus. I am still in shock that the black CIA killer dude is Olivia's dad! He tried to kill his daughter! I have no idea what to expect next season. I just wanted to cry once the show ended. Fitz running back to Melly, Jake being thrown into the hole, Syrus having a heart attack, Quinn turning into a professional killer, and Olivia's dad is the black CIA killer dude; yes this was the best season final ever!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:31 pm