KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Twelve hours wasted

CalineFarah

Twelve hours wasted  Empty Twelve hours wasted

Post by CalineFarah Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am

Today was pretty uneventful. Well, I guess it was kind of eventful, but nothing special or of concern to me. I went to bed last night without doing any homework, so I got up early to do it. Well actually I planned to get up early, but I really wanted to sleep in. I guess it does not count as sleeping in since I woke up at 8; but I had planned on waking up earlier. Anyway, I did my homework (which was really stupid), got ready and left to class. I had class at 9:30, and I stayed on campus all day. Got back to my room at 9:25pm. Twelve hours on campus. I hated it. Class was boring, as usual, and then I had a long break until my next class. It was not much of a break because I had to do work during. My one o’clock and 3 o’clock classes were really boring. I did not want to be in there at all. During that period of time, I got the news that my mom and brother landed in Lebanon safe. Two of my cousins that met them at the airport sent me pictures; I cried. I miss my mom already. And my little brother. I have never felt so far from my family. We’re all in different places. Mom and Andrew in Lebanon, Jack and Mony in San Diego, pop in Moreno Valley, and me in LA. Anyway, after class at 3, I met with Mr. Gutierrez at Fowler Museum for our interview. I thought it was odd that he wanted to meet there, but it was quite interesting. He was really chill to talk to. After that I went to SAC to print out my assignment for workshop, and then met up by Haines. Workshop was ok, but it was really long. I wanted to come back to my room before 9 so I can watch The Office finale, but I didn’t make it. I’ll just have to watch it tomorrow. Something is different with me. I feel really sad, exhausted and lonely all the time. I’m not sure if it has to do with my mom leaving for a while or if it’s something else. But I’ll get over it; I can never stay sad/mad for too long, I’m too happy of a person for that. Anyway, good night.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:33 pm