KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal!!~~~

MegDawgg

Journal!!~~~ Empty Journal!!~~~

Post by MegDawgg Thu May 16, 2013 2:53 am

Today my Journal will be all about one of my Pledge Brothers. A very special pledge brother indeed! She is a girl, she is a first year, and she is pretty awesome if I may say so myself! That is right! You guessed it! It’s CALINE! Let me tell you something about this girl, she is just so amazing! I cannot begin to fathom the amount of awesomeness she contains! She is so funny. I remember this one time when Caline had to pull an all-nighter to study for her midterm. And then that day she did not have time to nap (because of her super busy schedule because she’s so awesome...) so she was acting so crazy the whole time! You would not believe the funny stuff she was saying! It was priceless! I wish I had recorded her or something. I mean the camera loves her, so it would not have been too hard. Speaking of cameras, did I mention how pretty she is?! I mean have you seen her?! She’s gorgeous! It has to be those Lebanese genes in her. I hear the Lebanese are great. It has to be true because Caline is Lebanese and she’s freaking awesome! I also remember this one time, when a few pledge brothers and I were working on a mission that required the use of umbrellas, so Caline did a super awesome balancing trick with her umbrella! It was so cool! I was very amazed (oh yea, that was today!). You can’t be around Caline and not be amazed, it is just not possible. She is too cool. Once, Caline wore army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops. Caline Farah once punched me in the face; it was awesome! I could probably right journals for days about Caline, but I think you all get it. Caline is the coolest Lebanese girl I have ever met! The End! I hope you dream about Caline tonight!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:59 pm