KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journalllllllllllll!!

CalineFarah

journalllllllllllll!!  Empty journalllllllllllll!!

Post by CalineFarah Wed May 15, 2013 2:57 am

Today was, once again very busy! Surprise surprise! Anyway, I went to bed really late last night, like around 2:30. And I woke up around seven in the morning to take my little brother to school. I helped him get ready, made him a sandwich for breakfast, and went to take him to school with my dad. Today was his last day of school! Only because he is going to Lebanon with my mom tomorrow. And since she is going tomorrow, today has been a hectic day! After I took my little brother to school, I came back and dyed my mom's hair for her. It was my first time dying anyone's hair and I think I did a good job! Anyway, after that she showered and we left to a day spa. We got massages! When the guy started massaging my feet, I was in a lot of pain! It hurt so much, but it was so worth it. He taught me some stuff about reflexology. I thought it was really interesting, and a lot of the things he was saying were very true. So I think I may get a check up on the organs he said are not too healthy. Anyhow, after that we did some last minute shopping, returning some stuff and buying others. After that we picked up my brother from school. He was awarded student of the month on Monday, but since he is leaving, is going to miss the celebration. So instead, I took him to John's Incredible Pizza! I personally really love that place.
    The pizza is hella good, the rooms are super fun, and the games are pretty fun! My little brother had a blast! The
    excitement on his face was priceless. I surprised him with it, and it just made his day. After that, we stopped by target to
    once again, get some last minute things. After Target, we stopped by my aunt's. She was supposed to bring my cousins and come,
    but both my cousins had book reports and what not, so we stopped there for a little bit. We only went so that they can say
    bye to my mom and brother. I think my mom and brother will see my aunt tomorrow morning, but probably not my cousins.
    We came home after that. I was feeling really tired and sleepy. My mom wanted us to do more work, because some more
    friends were coming over tonight to bid her adieu. But, unfortunately, I fell asleep on the couch. I was way too tired
    and I had a bad stomach ache. By the time I woke up, our family friends were here. These people are really kind hearted,
    and like super nice, but they are also super annoying. Especially the kids. One is Andrew's age and the other is younger.
    I did not have much energy to deal with it, but I did not have another choice. A few minutes later, my uncle and his wife
    came over. His wife owns a shoe line, and she brought me sandals! Yay! Happy day! Anyway, They left a few minutes ago, and my
    best friend's mom came over. She got off work late, so she's here late. But I do not mind. I love her! We were sitting here,
    drinking tea (which I do not really like). And I jumped up, "SHIT! My Journal!". So here I am writing my journal. My mom and
    little brother are leaving tomorrow! The flight is at 3:30, so i think we are leaving to LAX around 10 or 11. I will be back at school tomorrow! This "break" was good. Oh well, good night!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:20 pm