KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 5-13-13

yseo

Journal Entry 5-13-13 Empty Journal Entry 5-13-13

Post by yseo Tue May 14, 2013 2:58 am

An Olympic Athlete I admire is Kim Yuna. She is from South Korea. She is a figure skater. She won many gold medals. Those are the few facts that I know about Kim Yuna. Also, she is pretty attractive. I believe she is only a few years older than me. I took this opportunity writing this topic journal to learn more about Kim Yuna. There are a lot of articles about her online. She is the 2010 Olympic champion in ladies' singles, World time champion in the years of 2009 and 2013, the champion of Four Continents in the year of 2009, the campion of the Grand Prix Final three times during the years of 2006-2007, 2007-2008, 2009-2010), the World Junior champion in 2006, the Junior Grand Prix Final champion in 2005, and the South Korean national champion fives times in the years 2002-2005 and in 2013. She has an insane amount of accomplishments for such a young age. She is only twenty two years old. She will turn twenty three years old on Septemeber 5th. She has appeared in many Korean TV commercials and made a lot of money. She is known to be very wealthy and has earned herself a nickname among the Korean community related to her wealth. Since she is so wealthy she will probably have a crazy party on her birthday. It is a hot topic in Korea who Kim Yuna will end up marrying. This is because she is considered as one of the most beautiful women in Korea and also insanely talented. Most people predict that she will get married to someone in the Samsung family because they are the most powerful and wealthiest family in Korea. Actually, they are not only the most wealthiest and influencial family in Korea they are also quite powerful throughout all of the contient of Asia. This means that if Kim Yuna gets married to someone in the Samsung family she will have even more influence among the Asian community. I hope to meet Kim Yuna one day. If I shake her hand I will never wash that hand. I will mummify it when I die.

Works Cited:
    1."‘사치녀’ 김연아? 귀국 일주일만에 1억 쏜 통 큰 ‘기부퀸". 스포츠동아. July 25, 2010.
    2. "김연아 아이스쇼 수익 5천만원, 천안함 성금 전달". 연합뉴스. April 20, 2010.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:02 pm