KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journaaaaaaaaaaal

CalineFarah

Journaaaaaaaaaaal Empty Journaaaaaaaaaaal

Post by CalineFarah Tue May 14, 2013 2:43 am

Man oh man, I am so tired! I have been helping my mom all day! We had to go buy stuff, and return stuff, and pack stuff! We are currently packing everything. We refuse to go to bed before packing everything! We are planning on treating ourselves tomorrow to massages and manicures, but we want to do it worry and stress free, so we are trying to get everything done. Tomorrow will be a day to pamper ourselves! A day to spend together before she leaves to Lebanon! She is going to be gone for a month and a half. I think I mention it to everyone and in every journal I have written. Oh well, deal with it.
    So today I woke up pretty early to help my mom get laundry done and pack food for my brothers. They left back to San Diego in the Morning. My brothers actually came to my room to wake me up. It was pretty funny; they’re really funny and like to mess around. It is probably where I get it from. I like to mess around and joke a lot, and I think I am moderately funny, but my brothers are really supper funny! Anyhow, it felt like the old days when they came up to wake me up. I have missed them a lot.. So we finished folding and packing all their clothes, and packing food for them to take. They said bye to my mom since they will not see her before she leaves. I said bye, and they were on their way!
    That is when the work began! My mom and I had to go to several places to shop for some stuff she needed. When we go to Lebanon, we like get gifts for almost every single relative we have. So she still had a few more to get and a few things to return. We ate a little breakfast, and then she showed me everything she had already bought before we left. As we were about to leave her friend that lives in Canada skyped her, so that delayed us a little too. Anyway, we left to a clothing store. There we bought I think a shirt for my grandma? I cannot seem to remember right now… But we bought something! By the time we were done there it was time to pick up my brother from school. So we went and picked him up. And he had some awesome news! He was picked as student of the month! But since he’s going with my mom to Lebanon, he won’t be there for the assembly or when they take them to Shakey’s pizza. So instead, I am surprising him tomorrow with a celebration of our own! I’m going to take him to John’s Incredible Pizza and bowling! Anyway, even though we had planned to continue shopping we could not. My mom’s friend wanted to stop by and see her before she leaves on Wednesday. So she came with two of her sons, one my little brother’s friend. They stayed for about two hours; which was yet another delay. After they left, we got back up to get back to work! It was really hot, like over 100 degrees. And my mom and I had headaches. So before going to the next store, we stopped by starbucks and got some refreshers. Very Berry Hibiscus refresher is like my favorite thing ever. I love blackberries too, and I love that they put them in the drink! Anyhow, we continued shopping and then met up with my dad at my Aunt’s house. She had made this Lebanese dish that I love, and made enough for us too so that my mom did not have to worry about cooking. So we ate, and had some coffee. And I played with my cousins for a little. They love when I am home since they do not really get to see me. We came back home after that, and have been packing since! I almost forgot my journal! Anyway, I’ve got to gt back to work! Good night!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 pm